About Me

My photo
God is steadily changing my heart to reflect his one day at a time.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weary and Satisfied

This week has already been so crazy. There have been tests, quizzes, hoework, group assignments, work, the list goes on. I've been running all over the place trying to get all this stuff done but my sense of peace and comfort has not left me thankfully.

It's taken me a long time to figure out that God gives us what we need and also what we ask for. I think without turning to Him constantly this week I would have been frazzled and frustrated. But with His help I've been surprisingly grounded and carefree even with all the work I see ahead of me.

Life has proven time and again to be tempestuous and unpredictable. It's so much easier now though that I've found the One True Constant. He has given me unprecedented strength and peace this week and I am so grateful to be beyond the worries of this world.

Thank you God for the patience you've supplied me with this week,

Diane Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment